Official Government Website

Update Contact Information

In order to request an update to your name/address, you will need to log into your nurse portal and start this request via the demographics section. Once this is completed you will want to provide documentation of this change. This is generally provided with a new/current driver’s license, a lease/mortgage agreement (address), or the Affidavit for Change of Name.

NOTE: If you have an Idaho Controlled Substance Registration, please remember to change your contact information with the Idaho Board of Pharmacy and also on your PDMP account.

ver: 3.5.2a | last updated: