Official Government Website

Board of Accountancy

Welcome to the Board of Accountancy

Please contact us with any questions via email or phone (208) 334-3233.

Update on NASBA Announcement regarding UAA & Exam Credit Extensions:

“The UAA Model Rules have no immediate effect on state board rules. As the membership organization of the 55 U.S. Boards of Accountancy, NASBA, through its Uniform Accountancy Act Committee, provides the Model Rules as recommendations to boards for adoption whereby uniform adoption is encouraged. As such, each individual board may consider the amendment to the Model Rule 5-7 and, if so choose, commence a process to change the rules at the state level. Current Exam candidates remain under existing rules until, if and when, the board to which they applied makes changes.

Additional Board Information

NamePositionExpirationOriginal Appointment
Jason D. PeeryCPAAugust 31, 2026September 9, 2016
Larry C HunterPublic MemberAugust 31, 2027July 12, 2018
Cynthia E HarmonCPAAugust 31, 2023August 31, 2018
Kevin OakeyCPAAugust 31, 2024September 19, 2019
Michael Armstrong, Jr. CPAAugust 31, 2024January 9, 2020
Toni HackwithCPAAugust 31, 2025January 18, 2021
Jamie L DumanCPA August 31, 2027April 25, 2023

Related Links:

What does a regulatory Board do?

How to Become a Board Member?

Q: What are some important deadlines?

CPE Filing Deadline: January 31st
License Renewal Deadline: July 1st
Firm Registration Renewal Deadline: September 30th

Q: How to check my CPA exam score online?

Click here.

To be updated soon.

The license/registration issued to you by the Division is public proof that you are entitled to pursue certain activities regulated by Idaho Law.  If your license/registration becomes lost or destroyed, you may obtain a replacement from the Division.  A replacement may also be requested if you have changed your name or address and wish to receive a license/registration bearing the updated information.  

You may complete the Application for Duplicate License form online, print it out and sign it, and send it with the fee required by Idaho law to the Division.  Your application will not be processed unless the fee is received with the application.   A replacement card will be sent to the mailing address.

ver: 3.5.1a | last updated: