Official Government Website

Welcome to the State Board of Midwifery

Please contact us with any questions via email or phone (208) 334-3233.

Additional Board Information

NamePositionExpirationOriginal Appointment
Valerie Jean HallMidwifeJuly 1, 2028February 27, 2015
Amy Brianne RedmanPublic MemberJuly 1, 2025August 14, 2015
Elizabeth HartmanMidwifeJuly 1, 2024September 9, 2019
Megan KasperPhysicianJuly 1, 2026February 27, 2020
Charity R CatlinMidwifeJuly 1, 2027July 1, 2022

Related Links:

What does a regulatory Board do?

How to Become a Board Member?

Click here to visit.

To make an online disciplinary actions payment, please click here.

Each state requires different forms of certification of licensure. Please check with the state where you are applying to see what is required before requesting certification from Idaho. Certifications can be obtained two ways from Idaho:

  1. Free primary source verification of license/registration status may be obtained via the web at license search. These certifications contain all public information.
  2. If the receiving state doesn’t accept web-based certifications or requires information exempt from third-party disclosure (example: exam scores) to be included in the certification, use this form, which includes a $10.00 fee.

Q: If I move to Idaho, do I have to have a license certification?

A: Yes. You will need to contact the state board(s) where you are or have been licensed and have them send a license certification directly to the Board at

The license/registration issued to you by the Division is public proof that you are entitled to pursue certain activities regulated by Idaho Law.  If your license/registration becomes lost or destroyed, you may obtain a replacement from the Division.  A replacement may also be requested if you have changed your name or address and wish to receive a license/registration bearing the updated information.  

You may complete the Application for Duplicate License form online, print it out and sign it, and send it with the fee required by Idaho law to the Division.  Your application will not be processed unless the fee is received with the application.   A replacement card will be sent to the mailing address.

Board Meeting Calendar

No event found!
ver: 3.5.1a | last updated: