Official Government Website

Request Duplicate, Lost or Damaged License or Certificate

The license/registration issued to you by the Division is public proof that you are entitled to pursue certain activities regulated by Idaho Law. If your license/registration becomes lost or destroyed, you may obtain a replacement from the Division. A replacement may also be requested if you have changed your name or address and wish to receive a license/registration bearing the updated information.  

You may complete the Application for Duplicate License form online, print it out and sign it, and send it with the fee required by Idaho law to the Division. Your application will not be processed unless the fee is received with the application. A replacement card will be sent to the mailing address.

ver: 3.5.2a | last updated: