Official Government Website

Welcome to the Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators

Please contact us with any questions via email or phone (208) 334-3233.

NamePositionExpirationOriginal Appointment
Amanda ScottOther ProfessionJuly 1, 2022July 2, 2019
Omotayo OmotowaRNJuly 1, 2025August 26, 2020
Nolan L HofferAdministrator CHAIRJuly 1, 2024February 8, 2022
Michael CrowleyAdministratorJuly 1, 2023March 9, 2021
Mary Elizabeth LeonardPublic MemberJuly 1, 2025November 29, 2017

Related Links:

What does a regulatory Board do?

How to Become a Board Member?

Click here to visit.

To make an online disciplinary actions payment, please click here.

The license/registration issued to you by the Division is public proof that you are entitled to pursue certain activities regulated by Idaho Law.  If your license/registration becomes lost or destroyed, you may obtain a replacement from the Division.  A replacement may also be requested if you have changed your name or address and wish to receive a license/registration bearing the updated information.  

You may complete the Application for Duplicate License form online, print it out and sign it, and send it with the fee required by Idaho law to the Division.  Your application will not be processed unless the fee is received with the application.   A replacement card will be sent to the mailing address.

ver: 3.5.1a | last updated: