Official Government Website

Apply for or Renew a License

All licenses can be renewed online by going to our Trades Renewal page.

If you have moved or changed either your Address of Record or your Mailing Address, you will need to complete this Address Change Form and send it into DOPL for processing.

ver: 3.5.2a | last updated: