All courses offered for Idaho real estate CE credit must be certified by the Commission. Course content must fit within the approved CE topic areas in Rule 402, and the materials must clearly demonstrate how the course relates to real estate brokerage practice. Online courses must also first be ARELLO certified (www.arello.com).
Fill out the Continuing Education Elective Course Certification Application Form available on the submit it BCRE-Education@DOPL.Idaho.gov with all required attachments. The application must be submitted at least 60 days prior to the first course offering.
CE courses must be offered through an Idaho certified provider.
Use the Education Lookup to search for a schedule of current certified courses being offered and to view a list of all certified courses.
Courses taken that are required to earn the following professional designations are accepted for CE credit*:
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR)
- Accredited Land Consultant (ALC)
- Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist (CAPS)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)
- Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI) (any state)
- Green Designation (GREEN)
- Performance Management Network (PMN)
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
Online courses must be ARELLO® certified.
Fill out the Licensee Request for CE Credit Form and email it to BCRE-Education@DOPL.Idaho.gov along with a copy of your course completion certificate, and the provider’s description or outline of the course to have the course considered.
Courses taken to earn other designations that are not listed here will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Online courses must be ARELLO® certified to be considered.
According to Idaho code 54-2036(2)(c) testing time will not be credited towards course hours.
Please note: Requests can take up to 60 days to process, please give yourself enough time to have your request considered so that you have enough time to renew your license.