Official Government Website

Update Contact Information

Any change in your contact information can be reported to the Board by updating the information online 

There is no fee required to update any of the contact information in your Board record.


The individual name that appears on your license/registration must be your legal name. If it is not, you need to update your record by filling out a Name/Address Change Affidavit and submitting it with the proper documentation (ie. A marriage license, divorce decree, or court document noting name change) to the Division.

Please e-mail any questions to

ver: 3.5.1a | last updated: