Official Government Website


Cert Of College Enrollment – Student Pharmacist Intern

Certificate of College Graduation

Certification of No Dispensing Controlled Substances Prescriber Drug Outlets

Certificate of No Dispensing Controlled Substances Resident and Nonresident Drug Outlets

DEA Registration Change Request

Duplicate Wall Certificate Request

Experiential Hours Cert Request for Student Pharmacist

Facility Name Change Request

Fingerprint Processing Instructions

Foreign Pharmacy School Graduate Licensure Requirement Process & Experiential Hours Affidavit

Guardian or Parental Consent Form

Idaho Drug Outlet Closure Notification and Procedure

Individual/Person Legal Name Change Request

Nonresident PIC Change Form

Pharmacy Student Tech Supervised  Program Information

Prescriber Drug Outlet Certification of No Dispensing of Controlled Substances Form

Prescriber Sales Reporting Form


Inspection Forms

Durable Medical Equipment Annual Inspection

Manufacturer Annual Inspection

Prescriber Drug Outlet Annual Inspection

Resident Drug Outlet Annual Inspection

Resident Drug Outlet Compounding Inspection

Resident Drug Outlet Remote Dispensing Inspection

Veterinary Drug Outlet Annual Inspection

Virtual Wholesale Annual Inspection

Wholesale Distributor Annual Inspection

Wholesale of OTC Annual Inspection

ver: 3.5.2a | last updated: