Official Government Website

Apply for or Renew a License

Applications and Forms

You may download Applications and Forms for this Board from the links provided below or they may be obtained by contacting the Division.

If you have questions, please contact the Division at (208) 334-3233 or

Application for Licensure

Provisional Application

Provisional Renewal

Criminal Conviction Disclosure Form

Inquiry on Impact of Conviction Form – Optional

Request to Inactivate License

Reinstate inactive license


Please complete your renewal application and payment of fees through the ONLINE renewal system. There are no additional fees for this service. Documents, if required, may be uploaded when you renew.  If you have questions, please contact or 208-334-3233.

If you have not yet met the continuing education requirement, do not submit a renewal indicating that you have. Submitting a fraudulent application for licensure is grounds for discipline against your license.

For your license to remain valid, it must be renewed before the expiration date each year. Remember that you must have an active license to practice in the state of Idaho.

As a courtesy, license renewal reminders are mailed to your mailing address of record approximately six (6) weeks before the license expiration date. If you do not receive a renewal notice, you can still renew online and update your address if needed. You are responsible to timely renew your license whether you receive a renewal notice or not. 

Please note: If you fail to renew your license before its expiration date a reinstatement fee will be required by Idaho Code 67-2614 and cannot be waived. In addition, you may be required to submit continuing education or other required documentation prior to the reinstatement of your license. 


Q:  I have let my license lapse, what must I do to activate that license?

A:  A license that has been lapsed less than five years may be reinstated upon submission of a renewal application together with the payment of renewal fees, a license re-instatement fee, and proof of completion of continuing education as required in the rules.  If a license has been lapsed for more than five years, a new application for licensure is required.

ver: 3.5.2a | last updated: