You may download Applications and Forms to apply for Physical Therapy Licensure from the links provided below:
- Certificate of Professional Education Form
- Physical Therapist Assistant Application
- Physical Therapist Application
- Dry Needling Certification Application
- PT Continuing Education Approval Request Form
- Criminal Conviction Disclosure Form
- Inquiry on Impact of Conviction Form – Optional
If you have questions, please contact the Division at (208) 334-3233 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
IF YOU HAVE NOT YET MET THE CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENT, DO NOT SUBMIT A RENEWAL INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE. Submitting a fraudulent application for licensure is grounds for discipline against your license.
Please complete your renewal application and payment of fees through the ONLINE RENEWAL SYSTEM. Documents, if required, may be uploaded when you renew. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com or 208-577-2627.
For your license to remain valid, it must be renewed before the expiration date each year. You cannot practice on an expired license.
Please note: If you fail to renew your license before its expiration date a reinstatement fee will be required by Idaho Code 67-2614 and cannot be waived. In addition, you may be required to submit continuing education or other required documentation prior to the reinstatement of your license.