Each state requires different forms of certification of licensure. Please check with the state where you are applying to see what is required before requesting certification from Idaho. Certifications can be obtained two ways from Idaho:

  1. Free primary source verification of license/registration status may be obtained via the web at license search. These certifications contain all public information.
  2. If the receiving state doesn’t accept web-based certifications or requires information exempt from third-party disclosure (example: exam scores) to be included in the certification, use this form, which includes a $10.00 fee.

Q: If I move to Idaho, do I have to have a license certification?

A. Yes. You will need to contact the state board(s) where you are or have been licensed and have them send a license certification directly to the Board at mas@dopl.idaho.gov.